- Every student is required to be regular in classes and maintain 75% attendance in aggregate and attend all the lectures, tutorials and other curricular and co‐curricular activities.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the end semester examination if he / she does not satisfy the overall average attendance requirements mentioned in the above clauses. The attendance shall be counted from the date of admission in the college.
The name of students may be stuck-off from the rolls of the college on account of:
- Continued absence without obtaining permission for 10 consecutive working days
- Irregular attendance and poor progress in studies
- Non-payment of tuition fees and other dues.
Re-admission of students whose names have been struck off may be considered at the discretion of the principal on payment of re-admission fees or Rs.500/- along with the dues and penalty.