The fee is charged as per State Fee Regulatory Committee, Government of Uttar Pradesh & as specified by the university.
- The course fee is payable on or before the due dates as notified by the college from time to time.
- Fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
- The examination fees/sessional exam fee and marksheet fees will be charges extra as per the University’s instructions from time to time.
- The entire fee for the first semester will be payable within the date notified on acceptance of offer of admission; failing to do so will result in cancellation of seat allotted and the seat will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list. Fees for following semesters will be paid within the date notified by the principal from time to time. Non-payment of fees within the stipulated date will attract fine as notified.
- The amount of security deposit will be completely interest free and no interest will be payable under any circumstances. The amount of security deposit will be refunded only on completion of the course as per the procedure. In case any student drops out from the course due to any reason, the amount of security deposit will be forfeited. No transfer or migration of students from the course will be permitted under any circumstances.
- The decision of the Principal/Management in all such respects shall be final and binding on all concerned.